About Us

Our History

H. B. Humphries, our sister company, was founded by Harold Burghley Humphries in 1946, and he built his company over a career spanning 31 years. The company was originally based in Meadow Road in Kettering town centre, and moved to its current position on the Telford Way Industrial Estate in 1972. When he retired in 1977, his son Roger became managing director and worked alongside his wife Fran (Who has since taken over as managing director). 

Continuing and building upon this family tradition, Lee Humphries (Roger's son), established HBH Laser in 2005. Investing in the newest cutting technology available in the following years, he and his team built HBH laser into the competitive providor of lasercut components it is today, offering unparalleled service nationwide. 

 

Get In Touch

If you have any queries feel free to contact us via phone or email.

Request a Quote

© 2017 H B H Laser Company Ltd.

Contact Us

4 Telford Way, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8UN
T +44 (0)1536 514555
E ask@hbhlaser.co.uk